This course provides in-depth coverage of Tableau Server architecture and configuration. The knowledge and skills acquired are best geared toward those architecting and administering a large deployment of Tableau Server, or a consultant who will be involved in many deployments of Tableau Server.
At the end of this course, you will have explored the areas below:
- In-depth analysis of Tableau Server architecture
- Installing and configuring Tableau Server in an enterprise environment
- Command-line utilities
- Monitoring server status
- Licensing models
- Migrating a system to new hardware
- Scalability and distributed installations
- High availability
- Analysis of authentication methods
- Embedding and APIs
Fill out the form below to view this training.